In order to keep moving, you’ve got to keep moving!
For decades, health professionals, including the CDC, have recommended regular exercise for seniors as a way of combatting the natural decline in strength and stamina that occurs with aging. In fact, regular exercise is shown to improve overall wellness and quality of life and may actually extend a person’s lifespan.
Also widely agreed upon is that it’s never too late to start!
Mueller’s Elite Fitness counts its senior clients among our most dedicated members. On average, they enjoy moderate exercise, just two to three times a week and see results: easing of chronic conditions, better sleep, improved mood, not to mention the same healthy results people of all ages gain, like increased muscle strength, coordination, and confidence.
Just a few of the many benefits of staying physically active include:
- Improved balance and mobility and reduced risk of falling
- Reduced risk of coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes
- Improved stamina and muscle strength, even for people with chronic conditions
- Easing of symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Stronger and healthier bones, muscles, and joints
Mueller’s staff of certified personal trainers will be your partner in staying healthy as you age and meet you exactly where you are the day you begin.