Mueller’s Elite Training is a specialized training facility focusing on small group training, sport performance training, and individual 1-on-1 training. We also offer daily self-guided personal training instruction at no additional cost! In addition, all members are encouraged to use the facility during all hours of operation either to take advantage of one of our custom tailored daily workouts, or to create and do your own workout. However you choose to train at Mueller’s Elite, you will never feel alone, someone will always be available to encourage, motivate and instruct!
Want to get started but don’t want to exercise by yourself? Group training is the perfect way to get excited about exercise! The group exercise atmosphere is a great way to get that perfect pick me up when your energy is running low! Share the workouts, share the energy, share the motivation! Check calendar for schedules.
- Strength/Power: Improving your strength and power utilizing the various resistance tools. i.e. body weight, bands, TRX, Dumbbells, Medicine Balls, etc
- Cardio/Stabilization: Different methods of cardio bursts paired up with a variety of core movements.
- Core Stability: Total emphasis on core to improve stability.
- Core Intensity: Total emphasis on core to improve strength and shape lean and toned abdominals.
- Lunch Express Workout: Are you short on time? This 30-45 minute cardio-pump blast is a great way to get an efficient and effective workout in a short period of time. You will be AMAZED to see how much work you can get in that amount of time.
- Fitness Boot-Camp: Functional Training that improves your strength and power utilizing the various resistance tools. i.e. body weight, bands, TRX, Dumbbells, Medicine Balls, allowing you to apply your hard to your everyday life.
- E.A.T.: Elite Athletic Training
- F.A.S.T.: – Fundamental Agility Speed Training
- Total Fitness Challenge: (Every Saturday 7:30AM and 8:30AM) This “Total Development” Functional Fitness class is a fusion of resistance training, cardio, sports drills and an array of new and exciting exercises to keep you constantly challenged. Can you say CALORIE BURN!!! Ladies, you can expect to burn a minimum of 450+ cals per workout; gentlemen, you can expect to burn 600+ cals).
Sport Performance Training
Do you want to run faster? Jump farther or higher? Do you want to be fluid and agile on the playing field? Come train with us in our E.A.T. and F.A.S.T programs. Train with other athletes in a friendly competitive atmosphere and learn how to improve your strength and power, your speed and agility and your overall physical conditioning.
1 on 1 Training
Looking for a way to improve your health and fitness levels? Not sure where to begin? Make an appointment with one of our personal trainers for a FREE evaluation workout and get started on a path to better health and fitness today!
A group fitness class with a focus on stability, core strength, functional strength, and flexibility. Perfect for anyone trying to maintain healthy levels of activity both inside and outside the gym.
Self Guided Personal Training
Not up for group training? Want to go to the gym, but not sure what to do for a workout? Come to the studio and follow one of the 4 customized workouts that are provided daily. An upper body, lower body, cardio/abs, or total body workout is provided everyday for you to take advantage of. Snap a picture with your phone, and you are ready to go! Not sure what some of the exercises are? No problem, ask one of our friendly trainers, get a demo and you are on your way to a GREAT WORKOUT!
Hurry, space is limited!
JOIN NOW! Call 209.257.3164 or stop by the studio.